Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Freedom in Christ

So today I woke up, still in a funk. I didn’t understand. I have so much stuff to do and no time to do it. 19 hours and finals are going to be the death of me. Finally I decided to put on my Ipod and God spoke to me through my friends CD. “I feel an inch away from death, but no one ever knows, because I don’t let it show, all my strength is gone, all my hope is gone, all hope but one. In my weakness it is far more clear to me, in my failure its far more clear to me, in my selfishness its far more clear to me, when I can’t stand myself it’s far more clear to me, just who you are and what you did for me.” WOW. So true. I just need to live this life God has given me and glorify him in everything I do. That is all I can do, so I will let go and give up this burden that is holding me back from living life and trust God to get all this done. “I can’t wait until you walk me through those gates Halleluiah, I can’t wait until you walk me through those gates halleluiah, I can’t wait until you walk me through those gates halleluiah” So I am choosing to give it up and cast my burdens upon my God who cares for me.

Jess Ray and the Rag tag Army


Haha and the Ipod continues to play. Another of Jess’s songs: beep, beep, beep another day, wake up and try again, went to bed defeated woke up bruised and beaten, no new thing for me, im comfortable in my losing streak, I’m sure I’ll get it right this time with one more try, so here’s to my trying, goodbye, so hears to my trying, goodbye. Ding ding ding another fight, more than sure i’ll win tonight, my skin is tougher this time, as long as I can focus my mind, push a little bit harder stretch just a little bit higher, should get it this time one more fight, but I’m losing my mind, wasting my time, so here’s to my fightin, goodbye, so here’s to my, so hears to my, so here’s to my trying, GOOD BYE. So here’s to my fighting GOODBYE…cause there’s no reason to try for something that’s already done and there’s no reason to fight for something that’s already won.

Praise the Lord. My battle has been fought, my battle has been won, and now it I will praise God without hindrance, trusting that He will allow me the time to accomplish all that I have to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment